The course is designed for practical application of knowledge and skills that were acquired during studies. The major focus in the course is on managerial and business elements that are usually not evident to during classes. Students are expected to apply a number of carious managerial tools to a specific company situation and draw reasonable solutions out the analysis.
During the internship students work in a selected company. There are two ways of finding a company for an internship:
- Place of internship is found by a
- ISM Career Center provides support in finding an internship
While working in a company, students get knowledge on the factors that affect international activity of a company. Therefore, they collect general information on a company and implement strategic analysis for the entire company or selected product/brand/branch in the foreign market. Students submit the internship report to the Study department on appointed time and present (defend) it in class on appointed time.
Overall scope of internship is 15 ECTS (405 academic hours). These consist of:
- 360 academic hours in a company;
- 10 academic hours in-class lectures, consultations and feedback on a report;
- 35 hours are student‘s self-study: preparation of an internship