The course is designed for practical application of knowledge and skills that were acquired during studies. The major focus in the course is on identification of organizational challenges related to digital transformation and application of new technologies, and roles.
During the internship students work in a selected company. There are two ways of finding a company for an internship:
1. Place of internship is found by a student
2. ISM Career Center provides support in finding an internship place.
While working in a company, students collect general information on a company and implement strategic analysis for the entire company or selected product/brand/branch. Students submit the internship report to the Study department on appointed time and present (defend) it in class on appointed time.
Overall scope of internship is 15 ECTS (405 academic hours).
- These consist of:360 academic hours in a company;
- 10 academic hours in-class lectures, consultations and feedback on a report;
- 35 hours are student‘s self-study: preparation of an internship report.