International Marketing Intern
International E-commerce Intern
Absolute Internship matches talented university students and graduates with international work experience placements in elite cities around the world. With over 60 university partnerships and more than 800 host companies across the globe, we help ambitious individuals stand out in an increasingly crowded job market. Our programs offer unbeatable work experience, incredible adventure, and a summer to remember!
Our award-winning summer programs allow students to intern in 12 different locations for 4, 6, 8 or 12 weeks. We recommend this service as it is all-inclusive: we provide program support, internship placements, housing, cultural activities, visa support, a local transportation pass, company visits and career development workshops, as well as on-site Program Coordinators living in the same housing as the Absolute Interns and available to assist them 24/7.
Already have plans for summer? Absolute Internship can offer you spring, winter, fall or even remote internship programs.
Internship Placement Only
Another option for students is the Internship Placement Only service. This option is offered all year-round in all of our locations, for as long as the corresponding visa permits. In this case we provide internship placements and regular check-ins with the student and employer over the course of the internship. We would be able to provide visa information as well, however each intern would be responsible for processing their visa, finding housing, and organizing the details of their time abroad.
ISM students are proivided with a 100 Euro discount on program fee. Also one of the students will be able to get a 50% off the scholarship for the program in Lisbon, Portugal. More information soon!
MORE INFORMATION SUMMER 2019 TESTIMONIALS APPLY HERE
You are bound to like your internship at PEPCO because we guarantee:
• Dynamic growth
• A friendly organizational culture and an inspiring work environment
Your responsibilities will include:
• Supporting the Area Managers in the recruitment process
• Supporting the Area Managers in preparing store documentation
• Visiting stores together with the Area Managers
• Creating action plans together with Area Managers to improve store results
• Assisting Area Managers when participating in internal projects
• Analyzing reports of store data (sales, inventories, etc.)
• Other day-to-day activities
If you have at least:
• An academic degree in business, management or economics, or are in the process of obtaining it
• Advanced English language skills
• Very good knowledge of the MS Office software