One year programme designed to help top executives to lead and implement changes and innovations at a higher level.
Studies combine the newest knowledge and business tendencies necessary for development of innovative business of tomorrow.
Social initiative, state unification, business and academia providing free postgraduate studies to school leaders and teachers.
Fast Forward, Fintech Compass, Leaders Journey
Study programme news
Please leave this field empty
I agree with GDPR
Check your inbox or spam folder to confirm your subscription.
ISM papildomas priėmimas:
Admission is underway
LAMA BPO priėmimas:
2018-06-01 – 2018-06-15
• Fill in the form https://my.ism.lt
• The required documents are uploaded to the system
• Take part in a personal interview. The interview date and time are individually negotiated with the candidates
Undergraduate Diploma and Diploma Supplement
• Applicants who have received their education abroad must submit a certificate from the Lithuanian Center for Quality Assessment in Higher Education (SKVC) stating that their first cycle diploma can be compared to a Lithuanian first cycle diploma
• English proficiency level equivalent to independent user (B2) or proficient user (C1)
• Cover Letter (English)
• Recommendation 1 (English)
Start – 2020 November
• Curriculum Vitae (CV in English)
• Copy of passport pages with photo and ID
• Entry fee receipt (100 EUR)
Undergraduate education (completed undergraduate, college, or professional studies in any field of study)
* If you are in any doubt or would like to clarify your professional experience, please send your CV to *protected email* Having evaluated your information, we will give you an initial answer regarding the possibility to study for a Master’s degree in Management.