Need an advice on writing a resume or a cover letter? Arrange a consultation via e-mail *protected email*
During consultations students will be able to:
• Discuss their career development opportunities;
• Review and adjust their curriculum vitae (CV) and cover letter;
• Prepare for a job interview;
• Discuss the opportunities of internship and job search;
• Evaluate job or internship proposals.
Consultations are available for all ISM students and graduates.
CV – Provide information on your current knowledge, experience, skills and competences.
Wozber CV Creation Tool
Canva Design Website
• education place/institution
•specialization/area of interest
• academic achievements / awards
• exchange programs
• įcompany name
• work/internship position
• duation started / finieshed
• write few sentences about the nature of the work, the responsibilities you had. To be exceptional, record your accomplishments at work, challenges overcome, skills acquired
• completed tasks, organized events, completed projects
• languages and proficiency levels
• computer literacy
What personal qualities can you record as your strengths in the professional field
Show your versatility and interesting hobbies
Add contact for recommendation
Do not know your career path? Take the career test
A sincerely written cover letter will show the employer your serious intentions towards the company and the position and will reveal your personality better.
The cover letter does not need to duplicate the information provided in your CV, it is important to tell more about how you fit in with the position, why you want to work for the company. The letter should be clear, short, professionally written and necessarily error free.
Content of the letter
What is the objective of your letter
Contact person name,
Paragraph 4: What do you expect from this job and how does it relate to your career plans?
Note: This is only a recommended letter form. Be creative and stand out from other candidates.