Step 1: Submit the Online Application by April 30, 2022
The online application must be submitted by the deadline: April 30, 2022.
You will be asked to provide:
- Personal info, copy of passport or ID card and photo, contact information.
- All documents to prove the candidate’s eligibility for the program:
- Mark sheet from the last 1,5 years at school (or secondary school diploma if candidate has already graduated);
- International English Language Exam results (if the test was already taken);
- ISM reserves the right to request additional documents, in order to make a fully informed decision regarding the academic recognition. The list of additional documents is provided to the candidate by e-mail, specifying the deadline and method for their submission.
- Motivation letter.
- Diplomas for winning olympiads and international competitions that give additional points (optional).
- Admission fee (100 Eur). Fee is not applicable for students from EU, EEA, CIS and EaP countries.
All applicants who have fulfilled the eligibility criteria and submitted necessary documents will be invited to the motivational interview.
Step 2: Participate in an online interview (December 1st - May 6th)
Online interviews are organized in the first week of every month and the respective time is arranged with each candidate individually. Depending on the specific program the applicant is seeking admission to, the corresponding program director, as well as a member of the ISM admission team, will participate in the interview. An online interview takes place on Microsoft Teams platform and lasts for approximately 15 minutes.
Step 3: Take an online test on May 10, 2022
Candidates who are applying for a scholarship have to take an online test which consists of three parts: Math, English language, and logic. ISM Admission team decides (based on academic results at school) which candidates are eligible to apply for a scholarship and informs them individually through e-mail.
Sign a study contract by May 18, 2022
Within one week following the motivational interview, the candidate receives a conditional study contract. Within one month from the date of signing the contract, the candidate must transfer to the ISM account an advance payment, which is equal to one semester fee (which is credited as a part of the tuition fee).
The advance payment is not refunded, except in cases when the candidate’s diploma is not recognized, the minimum competitive score is not reached, or the candidate's visa is not issued.
Start your studies in the beginning of September, 2022