Step 1: Submit the Online Application by April 30, 2023
The online application must be submitted by the deadline: April 30, 2023.
You will be asked to provide:
- Personal info, copy of passport or ID card and photo, contact information.
- All documents to prove the candidate’s eligibility for the programme:
- Mark sheet from the last 1,5 years at school (or secondary school diploma if candidate has already graduated);
- International English Language Exam results (if the test was already taken);
- Copy of Final diploma of Secondary Education submitted by the 1st of August;
- ISM reserves the right to request additional documents, in order to make a fully informed decision regarding the academic recognition. The list of additional documents is provided to the candidate by e-mail, specifying the deadline and method for their submission.
- Motivation letter.
- Certificate from ISM Business Class project that gives additional points (optional).
All applicants who have fulfilled the eligibility criteria and submitted necessary documents will be invited to the motivational interview.
Step 2: Participate in an online interview (December 1st - May 5th)
Online interviews are organized in the first week of next month after submitting application and the respective time is arranged with each candidate individually. Depending on the specific programme the applicant is seeking admission to, the corresponding program director, as well as a member of the ISM admission team, will participate in the interview. An online interview takes place on Microsoft Teams platform and lasts for approximately 15 minutes.
Step 3: Take an online test on May 10, 2023
Candidates who are applying for a scholarship have to take an online test which consists of three parts: Math, English language, and logic. ISM Admission team decides (based on academic results at school) which candidates are eligible to apply for a scholarship and informs them individually through e-mail.
Sign a study contract by May 19, 2023
After signing the contract, the candidate must transfer to the ISM account the advance payment, which is equal to first semester fee, until the 31st of May. The first part of advance payment that is equal to 500 Eur must be transferred to the ISM account within one month from the date of signing the contract. Advanced payment is credited as a part of the tuition fee.
The advance payment is not refunded, except in cases when the candidate’s diploma is not recognized, the minimum competitive score is not reached, or the candidate's visa is not issued.
Start your studies in the beginning of September, 2023